Medexport Italia is an Italian Consortium of Pharmaceutical Companies engaged in the development of internationalization activities.
Being a member of Federexport/Confindustria Medexport Italia provides the following services:
- The coordination of high standard pharmaceutical products' supply.
- A complete list of medicines, covering the market needs for the most common pathologies, both with generic drugs as well as with innovative molecules.
- Regulatory support during all phases of the products' introduction abroad, from the setup of Registration Dossiers to the preparation of packaging in foreign languages.
- Monitoring of all commercial steps of negotiations with foreign partners and associated companies, in order to reach mutually satisfactory agreements.
- Operational support during different phases of products' foreign process, from the completion of all import-export procedures up monitoring sales.